Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Consideration of recommendations (CH 20/26) to the Cabinet from the meeting of the Communities and Housing Advisory Board of 10 November 2020.
The Cabinet resolved that:
(1) the following charges be approved with effect from 1 April 2021:
- £545 for processing a new mandatory HMO licence application;
- £500 for the processing of a renewal application for a mandatory HMO licence;
- £395 for processing a new caravan site licence application where the use of the site is for permanent residential use; and
- £190 for the transfer of a caravan site licence for a permanent residential site use.
Publication date: 12/02/2021
Date of decision: 11/02/2021
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2021 - Cabinet
Effective from: 20/02/2021