Item CB 21/81 referred from Cabinet of 12 October 2021
Item CB 21/81 referred from Cabinet of 12 October.
Whilst there were no changes proposed to the Chairmanship of the Tonbridge Forum and the Parish Partnership Panel, the Leader (Councillor M Boughton) proposed that the following nominations be considered for the roles of Vice-Chairman:
Councillor G Bridge – Vice-Chairman of Tonbridge Forum
Councillor M Tatton – Vice-Chairman of Parish Partnership Panel
This proposal was seconded by Councillor Thornewell and it was
(1) the recommendation at Minute CB 21/81 be approved;
(2) Councillor G Bridge be appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Tonbridge Forum; and
(3) Councillor M Tatton be appointed as Vice-Chairman of the Parish Partnership Panel.
A report relating to the Review of Tonbridge Forum and Parish Partnership Panel was considered by the Overview and Scrutiny Committee on 7 October 2021.
Due to the timescale and print deadline for Cabinet, recommendations arising from the Committee will be circulated to Members in advance of the meeting.
Consideration was given to the recommendations from the Overview and Scrutiny Committee meeting held on 7 October 2021 (as set out at Minute Number OS 21/23).
(1) the proposed changes to Tonbridge Forum, as set out at section 1.2.4 of the report to the Overview and Scrutiny Committee, be endorsed; and
(2) the proposed changes to Parish Partnership Panel, as set out at section 1.3.2 of the report to the Overview and Scrutiny Committee, be endorsed.
*Referred to Council