Quick Links

Parish council contact details

Much of the Borough (all areas outside of Tonbridge) is currently represented by a parish or town council. The Parish or Town Clerk is often the best person to contact if you wish to discuss matters relating to your parish. They will be able to tell you who your parish councillors are and provide contact details for them.

Please note that all parish council correspondence should be directed to the Parish Clerk and not the Borough Council. Tonbridge and Malling are not responsibile for the forwarding of postal or email correspondence, other than in exceptional circumstances.